You will have access to the best resources, which will help bring out your talent.
In our library, we manage and make available the best print and digital information resources, as well as reading rooms and network access to our virtual library. Furthermore, we share information resources with the Laureate International Universities network.
HOW CAN I CHECK OUT A BOOK TO TAKE HOME?
To take a book home, you can reserve it one day in advance, or if it is before 1:00 pm you can check it out and take it home on the same day.
You can pick up your book between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm at the service counter of the library on your campus. If you do not pick it up by that time, it will be given to another user.
It is important that you cancel your book reservations; otherwise, the system will automatically proceed to penalize you. You can cancel your book reservation until 1:00 pm.
HOW CAN I RENEW MY CHECKOUT?
There are three ways of renewing your checkout before the due date and time:
- Send an email according to which campus you study at, indicating your student ID number and the book's barcode: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Call Cajamarca: 602 500 (extension 2023), Lima: 614-3300 (extension 3043) or Trujillo: 220062 (extension 4058).
- Online renewal: log in with your student username and password and select My Account. Then follow the steps to confirm your renewal.
FOR HOW MANY DAYS CAN I CHECK OUT A BOOK TO TAKE HOME?
- If you are an undergraduate, you can check out books for one day. You can return the book the next day until 12:00 pm.
- If you are a Working Adult student, you can check out books for two days. You can return the book until 8:00 pm.
You can renew your check out before the indicated due date and time, as long as the borrowed material has not been reserved or requested by another user.
HOW CAN I IDENTIFY THE MATERIAL I NEED?
After getting your search results, please consider the following:
- Codes starting with REF, e.g., REF/004/DR24, are reference materials.
- Codes starting with CDR, e.g., CDR/123, are CDs
- Codes starting with CDR/L, e.g., CDR/L 123, are CDs that complement books.
- Codes starting with TES, e.g., TES/658/R32, are thesis materials.
- Codes starting with TAF, e.g., TAF/670.42/12, are Final Application Work materials (Certification Programs).
- Codes starting with CUR, e.g., CUR/507.2/4, are coursework materials.
- Codes starting with CDR/C, e.g., CDR/C 507.2/4, are CDs that complement coursework materials.