Monthly Payments for Siblings

If you have a brother or sister at UPN, you will benefit from the Monthly Payments for Siblings service, which we provide to new and current undergraduate students with regular student status.

What terms apply for this benefit?

Both the applicant and his or her sibling must be enrolled at the university.

What procedure should I follow?

You can only request to be changed to sibling status during the enrollment period.

Students must pay the first semester payment with no discount, at authorized banks. You will also need to record your courses in the indicated areas.

You must also submit the following documents for both siblings to the Student Affairs office: consolidated enrollment certificate, original birth certificate and a photocopy of your birth certificate. Finally, you have to sign the consolidated enrollment certificate, applying the discount.