You can access our institutional information here:
INSTITUTIONAL PLAN 2014
“The General Regulations are currently undergoing adjustments to meet the provisions of the new University Act, Law 30220”.
“Pursuant to the regulations in force, our annual Financial Statements are submitted to the National Superintendence of Tax Administration (SUNAT) and are submitted to the Superintendence of the Securities Market (SMV) as appropriate.”
NUMBER OF ALUMNI AS OF 2013
Accreditation is a process by which an accreditation body formally recognizes that a particular degree program meets standards previously established by said body in its quality model.
WHY IS ACCREDITATION IMPORTANT?
- Our students, faculty and graduates will increase possibilities for development at a national and international level.
- Our graduates may practice their profession in other countries due to the fact that they have a professional degree officially granted by the university.
- Society can be certain that our university students receive a quality education that will allow them to improve their quality of life and contribute to national development.
- Professional degree programs and the graduates of these programs may obtain incentives and competitive advantages from the Peruvian State.
WHICH DEGREE PROGRAMS ARE ACCREDITED?
We currently have two professional degree programs accredited by ICACIT according to the ABET quality model:
- Industrial Engineering in Trujillo
- Computer Systems Engineering in Trujillo
WHICH DEGREE PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF ACCREDITATION?
We plan to accredit other degree programs with CONEAU (Peruvian accreditation body) at the time each of these programs reaches the point where it complies with the requirement of having graduates with two years’ experience in the market.
To date, we have two groups of degree programs undergoing this process:
- First Group: Administration (Trujillo), Accounting and Finance (Trujillo), Law and Political Science (Trujillo), Law and Political Science (Cajamarca), Industrial Engineering (Cajamarca).
- Second Group: Administration and International Business (Trujillo), Administration and Tourism Services (Trujillo), Administration (Cajamarca), Civil Engineering (Cajamarca), Computer Systems Engineering (Cajamarca).