You will be an expert professional in human behavior with the ability to transform people's lives and relations with others. You will receive comprehensive professional training in three areas: clinical, educational, and organizational.
Our training method will allow you to become a specialist in generating, managing and implementing prevention, intervention and monitoring programs for individuals and groups.
You will be a professional committed to the comprehensive welfare of individuals.
You will be able to build and apply psychological techniques and tests in order to identify both individual and organizational needs.
You will stand out for your scientific and technical knowledge and your openness to interdisciplinary work.
You will be able to develop motivational, coaching, leadership and teamwork workshops, among others.
These are some of the places in which you will be able to practice your profession as a UPN graduate in Psychology:
- Public health centers (MINSA, ESSALUD, FFAA and PNP, SISOL) and private health centers (clinics) at different levels of care (community medical posts; health centers; municipal, general and specialized hospitals; institutes).
- Healthcare centers, hospitals, clinics and institutions specialized in mental health.
- Early stimulation centers.
- Learning disability intervention centers.
- Private practices dedicated to psychological evaluation and counseling.
- Public companies in charge of the development and implementation of prevention and intervention programs in the community.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) as well as research and social support programs.
- Organizational level:
- Human resources areas of private companies; head hunters.
- Basic, intermediate and high-level educational institutions.
- Research centers.
- As a freelancer providing advisory and consultancy services.